The Phishing Database is a continuously updated archive of structured and
searchable information on all the phishing websites detected by OpenPhish.
In addition, the database contains metadata that can be used for detecting and analyzing
cyber incidents, searching for patterns and trends, or act as a training or
validation dataset for AI applications.
What information is in the database?
The database contains these forensics indicators for each URL:
- Hostname, page, path, and language
- SSL certificate metadata
- IP address, ASN, country
- Impersonated brand, drop accounts
The database can help answer questions like:
- Is a particular URL a phish?
- How many phishing URLs were detected on a specific hostname?
- How many phishing URLs on a specific IP address?
- What percentage of URLs have a specific pattern in their path?
The Phishing Database is provided as an SQLite database and can be easily
integrated into existing systems using our
free, open-source API module.
Please send us an email
from a domain owned by your organization for more information and pricing details.